The Gift festival is a member of EFA/European Festival Association, the longest serving network of arts festivals founded in Geneva in 1952. By offering festival makers a front seat in European policy-making EFA unites its members to contribute to the artistic life of Europe. As a part of European festival community the GIFT festival is intelligible to present its advanced capacity for European partnership in the fields of culture, and also to become engaged in the quality and the social responsibility of our artistic product to attract diverse audiences and make the festival more sustainable for public.
From 2019 the festival is opening the GIFT Festival Club offering to its members an intercultural network, access to social and professional occasions, club events and a seasonal ticket to all shows presented by the program. By developing this new business model we call our audiences to the most up-to-date, insightful, and complete partnership with our festival to build a bigger festival society and participate in development of environmental, cultural, social and economic sustainability in Georgia.
Our team will work with you to develop creative brand activations to deliver business results aligned to your objectives.
Sponsorship of 5000 GEL benefits include:
• Priority booking to ensure the best seats in the house
• Personal assistance of the festival administrator
• Early entrance to the theatre with a personal guide
• Invitation to the Festival program launch and press conference
• Invitation to a private reception on the opening night of the Festival and other member events
• 4 Complimentary Seasonal Ticket to the 2019 Festival
• Acknowledgement of your support in the Festival Brochure, Facebook, Instagram, Website
• Acknowledgement of your support in the interviews and TV reports
• Special TV feature on the GIFT TV (internet television)
• Acknowledgment in the festivals press releases
• Networking opportunities to other partners and supporters
• Naming your organization exclusively before starting each show
• Placing your logo on festival’s publishing material(including posters)
• Early access to 2019 Festival Brochure E-version
• Invitation to the Festival Night Club with a table reserved
• Advertising Page in the Festival Brochure
• Note from the Sponsor at our FB page and in the Website
• Advertising Stand in the Foyer/at the venue
• Sponsor’s advertising leaflets spread in the Venue (places on each seat)
• Adverting your product and sampling at the Festival premises
• PDF of the festival brochure to be uploaded at the Sponsor website
• A priority table in the Festival Club
We would like to thank all those who support us and if you would like to find out more about how you can join us please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid.